- Dr. Strangeshare or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the “Collaborative Economy”
- Culture, Change and Faith: Achtung Baby & Social Business Transformation
- Attributes of Thriving Online Communities
- How Do Corporations Embrace the Collaborative Economy? #collabeconadsk
- Book of Proceedings from the Online Community Unconference 2013
- RT @davidkarim: If You Want To Avoid Being Replaced By A Robot, Here's What You Need To Know onforb.es/1ebM2Q2 via @forbes 1 day ago
- RT @Huichica: Yeah, #SXSW is nice and all, but Sonoma's where it's at #HMF14 huichica.com 1 day ago
- The most effective brand presence at #sxsw? Xacto had a small booth. I showed them my scars from college (art major) they said many had :) 2 days ago
- Quick interview with Jamie McShan, who built @carlbass' sidekick for the #robotrev session : youtu.be/X_RQ_ldVgOc #sxsw14 2 days ago
- acid test question: are the jobs lost to automation ones that you would want for your children? #robotrev #sxsw14 2 days ago
Find me online
Director, Community & Customer Experience
In a sentence: Seasoned online community and social media executive with over 12 years experience working with large scale communities.
Disclaimer: this site represents my own opinions and views and not necessarily those of my employer.
Categories1 Advertising blogging Community 2.0 Community 101 Community Management Conferences Design influencers Marketing Marketing & Online Community Metrics mobile communities unconference Music ocu2007 Online Business Online Community Online Community Business Forum Online Community Report Online Community Roundtable Online Community Unconference Professional Networking Research roi RSS Social Business social media social networks Strategy work / life