The Book of Proceedings from the Online Community Unconference 2013 is available. 100 pages of great community content!
Find me online
Structure3C develops Crowd, Community, and Collaboration strategies, programs and experiences that connect brands and customers in meaningful, valuable and equitable ways.
- Thoughts on the State of Community Management 2015 Report
- Preview of the Brands & Collaborative Economy Research Project
- An Award Winning Community Strategy… 30 Years in the Making
- Opportunities for Brands in the Collaborative Economy
- Brands & The Collaborative Economy Research Project: Call for Participation
- Really great time at #SVBoomer yesterday in Santa Clara discussing #sharing & #collabecon w @uber @airbnb - thanks @maryfurlong! 11 hours ago
- Is crowdfunding replacing corporate R&D? - SFGate m.sfgate.com/business/artic… 1 day ago
- I talk about @ideastorm, #crowdsourcing, immersive design collaboration & the future of #onlinecommunity w/ @virgin virgin.com/entrepreneur/h… 1 day ago
- What's the world’s most highly valued startup? Explore the Billion Dollar Startup Club graphics.wsj.com/billion-dollar… 2 days ago
- #fuber ? 2 days ago
CategoriesAdvertising blogging Collaborative Economy Community 101 Community Management Conferences Culture Design influencers Marketing Metrics Music ocue2008 Online Business Online Community Online Community Report Online Community Roundtable Open Innovation Professional Networking Research roi RSS small business Social Business social media social networks Strategy virtual worlds work / life Work 2.0