- Brands & The Collaborative Economy Research Project: Call for Participation
- Announcing Structure3C – Strategies for the Collaborative Economy
- A New Kind of Community Management #CMAD 2015
- It’s Time to Flip the Social Media & Community ROI Equation on its Head
- The Collaborative Economy Honeycomb v2: 6 Industries Added
- The New Industrial Revolution is out! paper.li/billjohnston/1… via @wit_e_solutions @BXWorldwide @MazzeiDaniele 19 hours ago
- Wow, the tagonomy for LInkedIn’s publishing tool really sucks. 22 hours ago
- Key themes from the #CollabEcon event last week: Community, Trust, Sharing, Reputation x contexts, evolving organizations #structure3c 22 hours ago
- RT @StevenLevy: .@Yahoo is 20 today. Here's my exclusive report from inside the company on how @marissamayer's turnaround is going. https:… 1 day ago
- The Growing Pains of Quirky's Innovative Business Model: bit.ly/1CbEQEd via @make < I don’t think this is exclusive to Quirky 2 days ago
Find me online
I am a digital executive who specializes in leading the vision and strategy for industry-leading organizations to build online communities .
My strengths are digital strategy, social ecosystem architecture and online community development. I’ve launched successful global community initiatives that have connected over 10 million customers and realized upwards of $100 million in financial impact for the host organizations. I’m excited to bring my thought leadership and digital expertise to organizations focused on the Collaborative Economy.
Categories1 Advertising blogging Collaborative Economy Community 2.0 Community 101 Community Management Conferences Design influencers Marketing Marketing & Online Community Metrics mobile communities unconference ocu2007 Online Business Online Community Online Community Business Forum Online Community Report Online Community Roundtable Online Community Unconference Professional Networking Research roi RSS Social Business social media social networks Strategy work / life
Slides from my Dreamforce 2011 session “Embracing & Sustaining Your Community Ecosystem”
Posted on September 2, 2011