- Dr. Strangeshare or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the “Collaborative Economy”
- Culture, Change and Faith: Achtung Baby & Social Business Transformation
- Attributes of Thriving Online Communities
- How Do Corporations Embrace the Collaborative Economy? #collabeconadsk
- Book of Proceedings from the Online Community Unconference 2013
- will be hiring a community manager soon - startup experience a plus :) #octribe #cmchat - pm / email me if interested. 3 hours ago
- Office view today. SF is just gorgeous. http://t.co/dm1F9E20Bd 4 hours ago
- .@gwenelliot love what you are doing at #blueprint - would love to chat. 4 hours ago
- RT @AutodeskHelp: RT Hey @NASA here is a piece of the world from @autodesk. #globalselfie #EarthDay @NASASocial http://t.co/ku58yMubJt Chec… 20 hours ago
- Iron Manhead. @ Autodesk pier 9 http://t.co/IhK2hxuhRw 22 hours ago
Find me online
Director, Community & Customer Experience
In a sentence: Seasoned online community and social media executive with over 12 years experience working with large scale communities.
Disclaimer: this site represents my own opinions and views and not necessarily those of my employer.
Categories1 Advertising blogging Community 2.0 Community 101 Community Management Conferences Design influencers Marketing Marketing & Online Community Metrics mobile communities unconference Music ocu2007 Online Business Online Community Online Community Business Forum Online Community Report Online Community Roundtable Online Community Unconference Professional Networking Research roi RSS Social Business social media social networks Strategy work / life