- Dr. Strangeshare or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the “Collaborative Economy”
- Culture, Change and Faith: Achtung Baby & Social Business Transformation
- Attributes of Thriving Online Communities
- How Do Corporations Embrace the Collaborative Economy? #collabeconadsk
- Book of Proceedings from the Online Community Unconference 2013
- Autodesk & Innovation - good and critical read by @haydn1701 onforb.es/1kwdEp2 - ps, thanks for the shoutout :) 1 day ago
- "so, like you're the VP of spite?" #siliconvalley 1 day ago
- on the receiving end of a red stapler moment right now. 1 day ago
- Continue to see tons of churn in the community space. Tons of open reqs (and growing) + high burn positions. stay frosty people #octribe 1 day ago
- Will Solid by the catalyzing (~web 2.0 summit) moment for new industrial revolution? solidcon.com/solid2014/publ… 1 day ago
Find me online
Director, Community & Customer Experience
In a sentence: Seasoned online community and social media executive with over 12 years experience working with large scale communities.
Disclaimer: this site represents my own opinions and views and not necessarily those of my employer.
Categories1 Advertising blogging Community 2.0 Community 101 Community Management Conferences Design influencers Marketing Marketing & Online Community Metrics mobile communities unconference Music ocu2007 Online Business Online Community Online Community Business Forum Online Community Report Online Community Roundtable Online Community Unconference Professional Networking Research roi RSS Social Business social media social networks Strategy work / life