- Dr. Strangeshare or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the “Collaborative Economy”
- Culture, Change and Faith: Achtung Baby & Social Business Transformation
- Attributes of Thriving Online Communities
- How Do Corporations Embrace the Collaborative Economy? #collabeconadsk
- Book of Proceedings from the Online Community Unconference 2013
- RT @AutodeskHelp: RT Hey @NASA here is a piece of the world from @autodesk. #globalselfie #EarthDay @NASASocial http://t.co/ku58yMubJt Chec… 12 hours ago
- Iron Manhead. @ Autodesk pier 9 http://t.co/IhK2hxuhRw 14 hours ago
- Inexplicable desire to name my next project the "Wu Tang Plan" 16 hours ago
- Blueprint has pulled together an amazing set of interviews / stories about the #hwstartup movement & innovators blueprint.shoplocket.com/stories/ 18 hours ago
- native ray trace in @adskFusion360 in ~2 min. remember sleeping in computer lab waiting for lightwave in college! http://t.co/2Rv1HzIeOt 1 day ago
Find me online
Director, Community & Customer Experience
In a sentence: Seasoned online community and social media executive with over 12 years experience working with large scale communities.
Disclaimer: this site represents my own opinions and views and not necessarily those of my employer.
Categories1 Advertising blogging Community 2.0 Community 101 Community Management Conferences Design influencers Marketing Marketing & Online Community Metrics mobile communities unconference Music ocu2007 Online Business Online Community Online Community Business Forum Online Community Report Online Community Roundtable Online Community Unconference Professional Networking Research roi RSS Social Business social media social networks Strategy work / life