- Dr. Strangeshare or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the “Collaborative Economy”
- Culture, Change and Faith: Achtung Baby & Social Business Transformation
- Attributes of Thriving Online Communities
- How Do Corporations Embrace the Collaborative Economy? #collabeconadsk
- Book of Proceedings from the Online Community Unconference 2013
- RT @DavidBrin: Google patents Contact Lenses that contain Microcameras. Vernor Vinge foresaw this... yahoo.com/tech/google-ma… 6 hours ago
- RT @Mike_Doughty_: If you've not jumped in on my @PledgeMusic campaign, it'd be my-t-fyne if you did: bitly.com/1itOaYF 23 hours ago
- .@Mike_Doughty_ - san, what would it take to make it worth your while to take a vaca and play some shows in wine country? #sonoma 23 hours ago
- I miss fake & real Steve(s) fakesteve.net/2010/11/woz-pl… 23 hours ago
- .@doctorow is there an alternate universe for Makers where New Work doesn't have to go off the rails? 1 day ago
Find me online
Director, Community & Customer Experience
In a sentence: Seasoned online community and social media executive with over 12 years experience working with large scale communities.
Disclaimer: this site represents my own opinions and views and not necessarily those of my employer.
Categories1 Advertising blogging Community 2.0 Community 101 Community Management Conferences Design influencers Marketing Marketing & Online Community Metrics mobile communities unconference Music ocu2007 Online Business Online Community Online Community Business Forum Online Community Report Online Community Roundtable Online Community Unconference Professional Networking Research roi RSS Social Business social media social networks Strategy work / life