The Book of Proceedings from the Online Community Unconference 2013 is available. 100 pages of great community content!
- The Collaborative Economy Honeycomb v2: 6 Industries Added
- The Collaborative Economy – A Comprehensive Overview from the P2P Foundation
- Dr. Strangeshare or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the “Collaborative Economy”
- Culture, Change and Faith: Achtung Baby & Social Business Transformation
- Attributes of Thriving Online Communities
- RT @powercoach: #digitaltransformation #strategy #CEO / Inside the 2015 Boardroom Priorities / @rwang0 blog.softwareinsider.org/?p=14968 http://t.co/j… 25 minutes ago
- I’m 3d printing a jet with a shark’s head. because I can. 2 days ago
- What you need to know for the hardware-software convergence radar.oreilly.com/2014/12/what-y… 2 days ago
- RT @AdamElements: RT @VentureBeat @NASA has emailed a wrench to astronauts in space wp.me/p5hvhT-6PDv @MadeInSpace http://t.co/bbKVBkf… 2 days ago
- 12 books every leader should read wef.ch/1GTuPcq via @wef 3 days ago
Find me online
Director, Community & Customer Experience
In a sentence: Seasoned online community and social media executive with over 12 years experience working with large scale communities.
Disclaimer: this site represents my own opinions and views and not necessarily those of my employer.
Categories1 Advertising blogging Community 2.0 Community 101 Community Management Conferences Design influencers Marketing Marketing & Online Community Metrics mobile communities unconference Music ocu2007 Online Business Online Community Online Community Business Forum Online Community Report Online Community Roundtable Online Community Unconference Professional Networking Research roi RSS Social Business social media social networks Strategy work / life