The Book of Proceedings from the Online Community Unconference 2013 is available. 100 pages of great community content!
- The Collaborative Economy – A Comprehensive Overview from the P2P Foundation
- Dr. Strangeshare or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the “Collaborative Economy”
- Culture, Change and Faith: Achtung Baby & Social Business Transformation
- Attributes of Thriving Online Communities
- How Do Corporations Embrace the Collaborative Economy? #collabeconadsk
- Jeremy Rifkin - The Next Industrial Revolution - Think Dif - Disruptive Innovation Festival thinkdif.co/headliners/jer… 7 hours ago
- RT @TanyaKobyluk: Just another day at the office with @TheRealBuzz autode.sk/13fxBvT http://t.co/ub5ZWNGiHM 14 hours ago
- anyone else experience Chrome weirdness post-Yosemite? Hangs, won’t launch from dock? Seemed to start w/ Safari default browser check 1 day ago
- RT @nofilmschool: 20 Acclaimed Filmmakers Explain America's Money Problems in 'We the Economy' ow.ly/DmyHu @MorganSpurlock @Cine… 1 day ago
- "it's just that I'd rather offend you now than after I started working for you.” bit.ly/1Dvrqi7 #HST 1 day ago
Find me online
Director, Community & Customer Experience
In a sentence: Seasoned online community and social media executive with over 12 years experience working with large scale communities.
Disclaimer: this site represents my own opinions and views and not necessarily those of my employer.
Categories1 Advertising blogging Community 2.0 Community 101 Community Management Conferences Design influencers Marketing Marketing & Online Community Metrics mobile communities unconference Music ocu2007 Online Business Online Community Online Community Business Forum Online Community Report Online Community Roundtable Online Community Unconference Professional Networking Research roi RSS Social Business social media social networks Strategy work / life