The Book of Proceedings from the Online Community Unconference 2013 is available. 100 pages of great community content!
- Dr. Strangeshare or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the “Collaborative Economy”
- Culture, Change and Faith: Achtung Baby & Social Business Transformation
- Attributes of Thriving Online Communities
- How Do Corporations Embrace the Collaborative Economy? #collabeconadsk
- Book of Proceedings from the Online Community Unconference 2013
- The New Industrial Revolution is out! paper.li/billjohnston/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @Michael_Aubry: Enjoying the first @adskFusion360 usergroup at @ArtDesignPDX! http://t.co/STOq9hrIhc 13 hours ago
- Text you don't want to get when traveling for biz "Zach (4) has popcorn stuck in his nose" 1 day ago
- Heard the @crowd_supply story last night - amazing evolution of crowd sourcing / funding / marketplace / distro bit.ly/1uL5nF2 1 day ago
- Tweeples: the best analysts focusing on #hwstartup space? 1 day ago
Find me online
Director, Community & Customer Experience
In a sentence: Seasoned online community and social media executive with over 12 years experience working with large scale communities.
Disclaimer: this site represents my own opinions and views and not necessarily those of my employer.
Categories1 Advertising blogging Community 2.0 Community 101 Community Management Conferences Design influencers Marketing Marketing & Online Community Metrics mobile communities unconference Music ocu2007 Online Business Online Community Online Community Business Forum Online Community Report Online Community Roundtable Online Community Unconference Professional Networking Research roi RSS Social Business social media social networks Strategy work / life