The Book of Proceedings from the Online Community Unconference 2013 is available. 100 pages of great community content!
- The Collaborative Economy – A Comprehensive Overview from the P2P Foundation
- Dr. Strangeshare or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the “Collaborative Economy”
- Culture, Change and Faith: Achtung Baby & Social Business Transformation
- Attributes of Thriving Online Communities
- How Do Corporations Embrace the Collaborative Economy? #collabeconadsk
- RT @mightybedbug: @doctorow how toy collector's see the #starwarstrailer http://t.co/Jo13C1kk7Q 43 minutes ago
- RT @BoingBoing: Richard Scarry's Busy Town in the 21st Century. boingboing.net/2014/11/26/tom… http://t.co/90RxPh902v 19 hours ago
- Hmmm, looks like my daughter was doing a little Christmas list ideation today. http://t.co/dNT7O52s80 1 day ago
- Technology and the Moral Dimension - Om Malik om.co/2014/11/26/tec… 1 day ago
- What's up with The Oath of the Horatii on the wall in Wayne Manor? Significance? en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oath_of_t… #Gotham 1 day ago
Find me online
Director, Community & Customer Experience
In a sentence: Seasoned online community and social media executive with over 12 years experience working with large scale communities.
Disclaimer: this site represents my own opinions and views and not necessarily those of my employer.
Categories1 Advertising blogging Community 2.0 Community 101 Community Management Conferences Design influencers Marketing Marketing & Online Community Metrics mobile communities unconference Music ocu2007 Online Business Online Community Online Community Business Forum Online Community Report Online Community Roundtable Online Community Unconference Professional Networking Research roi RSS Social Business social media social networks Strategy work / life