The Book of Proceedings from the Online Community Unconference 2013 is available. 100 pages of great community content!
- The Collaborative Economy – A Comprehensive Overview from the P2P Foundation
- Dr. Strangeshare or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the “Collaborative Economy”
- Culture, Change and Faith: Achtung Baby & Social Business Transformation
- Attributes of Thriving Online Communities
- How Do Corporations Embrace the Collaborative Economy? #collabeconadsk
- RT @PBSIdeaLab: A map of every device in the world that’s connected to the Internet; and more in today's #MustReads: ow.ly/ARM37 6 hours ago
- The New Industrial Revolution is out! paper.li/billjohnston/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @gibsonguitar: Martin Scorsese to direct #Ramones movie...details: goo.gl/tZsf2C 14 hours ago
- RT @SocialMediaOrg: Hear a case study on harmonizing social/community efforts from @Autodesk's @billjohnston this October in Orlando: http:… 1 day ago
- The New Industrial Revolution is out! paper.li/billjohnston/1… via @okalmaru 1 day ago
Find me online
Director, Community & Customer Experience
In a sentence: Seasoned online community and social media executive with over 12 years experience working with large scale communities.
Disclaimer: this site represents my own opinions and views and not necessarily those of my employer.
Categories1 Advertising blogging Community 2.0 Community 101 Community Management Conferences Design influencers Marketing Marketing & Online Community Metrics mobile communities unconference Music ocu2007 Online Business Online Community Online Community Business Forum Online Community Report Online Community Roundtable Online Community Unconference Professional Networking Research roi RSS Social Business social media social networks Strategy work / life