The Book of Proceedings from the Online Community Unconference 2013 is available. 100 pages of great community content!
- The Collaborative Economy – A Comprehensive Overview from the P2P Foundation
- Dr. Strangeshare or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the “Collaborative Economy”
- Culture, Change and Faith: Achtung Baby & Social Business Transformation
- Attributes of Thriving Online Communities
- How Do Corporations Embrace the Collaborative Economy? #collabeconadsk
- RT @fabbing: Slic3r Creator Alessandro Ranellucci Discusses the Future of His 3D Printing Software dlvr.it/7J15WK #3dprinting 17 hours ago
- I’ve never really considered a toothbrush sexy… but this is pretty awesome autode.sk/ZOlh3B 1 day ago
- the new @ColdWarKids is solid. 1 day ago
- RT @atoms2bits: #Autodesk CEO Carl Bass welcomes the #Connected #Hardware #community in #Paris rudebaguette.com/2014/10/22/aut… http://t.co/wu7iklaw18 1 day ago
- Open vs closed. Secrets vs disclosure. Will be interesting to see who wins. 1 day ago
Find me online
Director, Community & Customer Experience
In a sentence: Seasoned online community and social media executive with over 12 years experience working with large scale communities.
Disclaimer: this site represents my own opinions and views and not necessarily those of my employer.
Categories1 Advertising blogging Community 2.0 Community 101 Community Management Conferences Design influencers Marketing Marketing & Online Community Metrics mobile communities unconference Music ocu2007 Online Business Online Community Online Community Business Forum Online Community Report Online Community Roundtable Online Community Unconference Professional Networking Research roi RSS Social Business social media social networks Strategy work / life