- Dr. Strangeshare or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the “Collaborative Economy”
- Culture, Change and Faith: Achtung Baby & Social Business Transformation
- Attributes of Thriving Online Communities
- How Do Corporations Embrace the Collaborative Economy? #collabeconadsk
- Book of Proceedings from the Online Community Unconference 2013
- RT @ayeletb: @billjohnston Link to the book. Would love your 2cents MT @tamcdonald: plz take action here: bit.ly/1cHKo8A #creatingi… 1 hour ago
- paraphrasing @NatanyaP re whole foods purchase cycle "try more, buy more, tweet more" #w20summit 17 hours ago
- @paulmabray talking about social for the wine and hospitality industries - social "analytics" = context to make a business decision 18 hours ago
- Coke on crisis response: step 1 CTFD (calm the fudge down) 18 hours ago
- mastercard conversation suite bit.ly/1ov7O6q interesting that more & more big brands are building what they need 18 hours ago
Find me online
Director, Community & Customer Experience
In a sentence: Seasoned online community and social media executive with over 12 years experience working with large scale communities.
Disclaimer: this site represents my own opinions and views and not necessarily those of my employer.
Categories1 Advertising blogging Community 2.0 Community 101 Community Management Conferences Design influencers Marketing Marketing & Online Community Metrics mobile communities unconference Music ocu2007 Online Business Online Community Online Community Business Forum Online Community Report Online Community Roundtable Online Community Unconference Professional Networking Research roi RSS Social Business social media social networks Strategy work / life